Friday, October 27, 2023

Broken Peach

My son introduced me to a new music group. They are called Broken Peach.

Broken Peach is four talented women. They have a back-up band consisting of guitar, bass guitar, and drums.

At the present time I only know how to access them on YouTube. I look them up quite often. 

My favorite videos are their Halloween videos. They dress like Halloween characters.When they sing they move I am reminded of those huge blow-up dolls you see at car dealerships. They are amazingly nimble.

They also have Christmas songs. They cover many popular American songs. They do such a good job.

Because all the women are from Spain and record in Spain they usually also have Spanish versions of their songs too. 

I have been told that Broken Peach occasionally competes in contests similar to American Idol. In one such contest the judges stopped Broken Peach from performing because they thought Broken Peach was lip-syncing. They were not. Their voices blend together so well. And they are so well rehearsed that they look flawless.

If you enjoy music take a look at Broken Peach.

8 comments:

  1. thecontemplativecat here. Broken Peach? This sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit and this is an interesting blog. If they are Spanish I am surprised we have not heard of them in France, I will look them up.
    I hope all is well, Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma I love women bands a lot
    In my middle school age our country had two bands of women. One of them was consist of three sister. Both were very popular here.nothing like them came after they disappointed in late 90s
    I will check for broken peach definitely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their voices blend together so well. I know you will like them.

      Delete
  4. I just enjoyed their rendition of Tainted Love.

    ReplyDelete