Tuesday, November 29, 2022

What? Again?

 We are having heavy snow today. It is pretty as I look out the window. I would certainly not wish to be out in it. 

The snowplow has cleaned our street once. It will have to do it again later.

Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving? I did. It was the first big meal I cooked in a year. ( Sorry about the font change. I do not know what I did.) Anyway I was extremely tired even though I cooked several things a couple of days before. My son got stuck with the dishes. Heh, heh, heh.

I will also gloat a bit about Christmas. All my gifts have been delivered.  Except for my sister in the nursing home. I am stumped about what to get her. I will figure it out.

My sister is just recovering from pneumonia. Thankfully she si feeling much better.

My daughter is finally through with chemo and radiation. She has had such a rough time. She had some reconstructive surgery a couple of weeks ago. For the first time in more than a year she sounds like herself.

I am trying to write more often so hopefully I'll be back soon. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm late in blog reading, Emma, but a bit envious because you have had snow, twice, and here in Nashua, NH, we haven't had a flurry. But we have had rain (sigh). We enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving at the Mountain View Grand Resort in Whitefield, NH. It was a bit busy with lots of family groups, but a wonderful start to the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have more snow coming. I hope it makes up for the lack of rain this summer.

      Delete