I know. That is a strange statement. I will explain if I can.
I love flowers. All those colors make me happy.
My mother also loved flowers. She insisted that a large portion on every garden we ever had be devoted to flowers.
I love the pretty orange of marigolds. I do not like their smell.
Apple blossoms fill the air with such a beautiful sweet smell.
Violets are delicate little purple flowers that bloom shortly after the bright yellow dandelions.
The bright red of cockscomb is stunning.
None of these flowers project a flavor.
Gladiolus are flowers that grow from bulbs. They come in vibrant colors from all across the spectrum and they are all gorgeous.
The purple gladiola is a deep deep purple color. Their fragrance is extremely strong.
Our sense of taste is usually combined with our sense of smell. Did you know that? Of course you do.
I have never eaten a flower. Except for sheep shower which. tastes like dill.
Purple tastes like purple gladiolas smell. Why no other color tastes like a particular flower I cannot tell you. I only know the taste of purple.
I eat cauliflower.
ReplyDeleteI love our local Kerabu Rice which is dyed into blue colour using Butterfly Pea Flower.
Every colour tastes differently.
There you are.
Deletethecontemplativecat here. Carnations are tasty, no matter the color. discovered this quite by accident.
ReplyDeleteInteresting.
Deletelovely dear Emma!
ReplyDeletei share your love for flowers immensely :)
i ate petals of red rose as little girl as it tasted so nice
So we are learning new things about flowers. Wonderful.
Delete