Friday, May 18, 2018

Starting Over... Again


In my last post I told you my battery had died.  It turns out that my power cord was also bad. I now have brand new ones.

The main problem was that when they went bad was sometime during the new upgrade for Windows. That was also a problem.

I could use my laptop a bit because of the electrical connection but it was so slow that many connections would time out before they connected. Most of my apps would not connect or they took several minutes to load.  Using the computer was more trouble than it was worth.

I had to redo my whole computer. What a pain.

I missed being able to reading my news feeds in the morning. I do like to know what is happening in the world. I missed being able to play my solitaire games. I missed reading my favorite blogs.

I missed posting on my own blog. Perhaps the break was good for me. Yes that is the attitude I will take. It was a vacation.

Now as you see I am back. I will begin leaving comments on all the wonderful blogs I have missed.  I may not comment on any but the newest but I will read them all.

Next week I will leave a real post here for you to read.

Thank you to all who left encouraging comments. I aprreciated them.

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are back and that all is well again. Have a good weekend Diane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope it will be smooth sailing for a while.

      Delete
  2. Google News "upgraded". You may need a new news feed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to read that you are back in blog-land, Emma, and hope all goes well now that you have not only a new battery but new power cord as well. As far as falling behind that is so easy to do and happens to everyone - life is like that: one step forward and a couple back at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of reminds me of a dance routine with Shirley Temple and Bo Jangles.

      Delete