Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Get To Know Me Tag

 I borrowed this from shortybear who has a nice blog. Please stop by to visit her at Coco's Momma by clicking on the link.
                                                                                    ~Vital Stats~ 
Name: I use the pen name of Emma

Nickname: mimmylynn

Place of Birth: Omaha, Nebraska

~Firsts~


Best Friend: LaVerne

Award: I do not collect awards

Sport:  Baseball

Real holiday: Christmas with Halloween coming in a close second

Concert: Gary Lewis and the Playboys


~Favorites~



Film: Grease

TV Show: Dancing With The Stars

Color:  Purple

Song: I have many favorites and cannot choose

Restaurant: Armando's

Books: the Mrs Polifax series


~Currently~



Feeling: Fulfilled

Single or Taken: Single

Eating:  Just had a fudge bar

Watching: The Talk

Wearing:  Black pants and navy pullover



~Future~



Want children: I have four children, seven grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren.

Want to be married: Absolutely no.

Careers in mind: I enjoy being retired.

Where you want to live: I am happy right where I am.


~Do you believe in...


God: Not sure

Miracles: Yes

Love at first sight: Probably not

Ghosts: Who knows?

Aliens: From another country? Sure From another planet? Probably not

Soul mates: Yes My son and his wife are soul mates but most people overuse the term

Heaven: Perhaps

Hell:  No

Kissing on the first date:  Each situation is different

Yourself: Yes


What would your comments be?

10 comments:

  1. Interesting, Emma. It feels like we know a person from her blog but we don't know the details, like you reveal here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I read this in Shortybear's blog I enjoyed her answers. Even if a person decides not to make the answers available to others it might be a good exercise to answer them for yourself.

      Delete
  2. Nice , it sounds like you have had a good life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had an extraordinarily good life. There has been so much more joy than pain. What more could I ask?

      Delete
  3. The questions really made me think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It is good to take inventory every once in a while.

      Delete
  4. We both like the color purple and the amethyst is my birthstone too. And, I also don't collect awards for anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you. My birthstone is the peridot. It is a sickly green.

      Delete